Visualize this with me: It’s the end of 2022. Before you celebrate the New Year, you realize that your life looks better than it did, same time last year. You actually exceeded those goals you set for yourself in life and at work, and you can see the fruits of your labor before you lift your glass at the celebration or thank God at watchnight service.
What does your life look like at the end of 2022?
We’ve reached mid year. Are you on track to reach your goals? Let’s take time to gain clarity, refocus, recalibrate and accelerate toward year end with an eye toward exceeding what you set out to achieve whether you planned to move up the ladder, gain better control of your finances, improve relationships with family or friends, of let go of the habits that were holding you back.
At the end of the year, you want a fuller, more abundant existence, and you’re determined to do the work to get there.
They always say that if you want to get it done, do it alone. If you want to go faster, do it together. That’s why I’m launching NSC Coaching’s first-ever Midyear Goal Recalibration and Strategy Mastermind
In just three session 50-minute sessions that leverage the power of neuroscience, applied positive psychology and mindfulness, you will
- Visualize and crystalize what your life and career will look like after you reach your goals
- Gain clarity on your goals for 2022
- (Re)Discover your strengths and learn how to leverage them to reach your goals
- Uncover the values that underpin your goals, tapping into intrinsic motivation for speed and consistency
- Map out a clear, attainable, timebound and detailed action plan based on what’s above.
- Identify the blocks and challenges and pick them off one by one
- Lean into your new cross-industry community for inspiration, motivation, accountability and camaraderie
We will run two cohorts concurrently, but space is limited to only 50 professionals per cohort. We meet one evening a week for three weeks, via Zoom beginning Thursday, July 14.
It only costs $350, which is less than the cost of a one hour, 1:1 corporate executive coaching session with me! When you join, you will immediately receive your strengths assessment which you will need in the first session.
Graduates will receive free digital tools for the activities above to support them on their journey and will automatically be become a part of my international, cross-industry and multi-discipline coaching community. You will also be invited to be a part of more opportunities to grow as a leader.
You must be a SLAYNET member to be a part, so join today!
See you online!