I’m really enjoying this journey as an author. No Thanks has been a joy to share with the world. It has really allowed me to stretch my gifts and walk boldly in my purpose. As I reflect back on that time in grad school when I made the list of items I wanted to accomplish but couldn’t at the time, I’m thrilled to be walking each and every one of those accomplishments out at this point in life.
What do you do when you’ve knocked out the ultimate to-do list? You make another one. While what follows is limited to the No Thanks franchise, I’ll be sharing with you over the next year or so more of the dreams that I’ve already started to tackle. I’ll hope you’ll share yours too. 2021 promises to be an awesome year for No Thanks: 7 Ways to Say I’ll Just Include Myself and the franchise. Here are a list of opportunities to engage as we ramp up to the launch of the next book in the series:
Q1, 2021: No Thanks
- Audiobook release
- Book Club (Kicks off Jan 18)
- Author Events and Speaking Opps for Corporate and ERGs. (all year)
- Corporate Workshops (all year)
- Online Course for Individuals (all year)
- Media Tour part 2
Q2, 2021: No Thanks
Remix #1 (Buckle up)
Q3, 2021: The Next in the Series
- Yes Please: 7 Ways to Say I’m Entitled to the C-Suite The Secrets Women of Color Need to Know Now to Find Their Happy and Win in an Exclusive Corporate Culture pre-order and launch
- Book Club
- Media Tour
No Thanks Remix #2 Pre-order (This one is extra, extra special)
No Thanks Remix 2 Launch
If you are interested in getting involved in any of these opportunities, email me, and let’s collaborate. Go to lmichellesmith.com/nothanks to join the bookclub, check out the media coverage or put in your speaker, workshop or author event request.
See you online!